martes, enero 08, 2008

Tristania - My Lost Lenore (SOTW)


I reveal my heart
to this beauty dressed in dark



Uff! despúes de muchas semanas sin tener martes laboral, ha llegado la hora de postear la Cancion de la Semana, esta vez va para Tristania y la canción es: My Lost Lenore.

Tristania una de mis bandas favoritas, bueno ahora ya venida a menos, no cabe duda que la salida de Vibeke Stene si les pegó fuerte. Sin embargo no está demás que recordemos una gran canción de esta estupenda que ahora estan acompañados por la sexy Mary DeMurtas de la cual ya habíamos hablado anteriormente.

Letra:

For thy promise bewailed
by her raveneyes
by her beauty and a scarlet sunrise
May thy river bury her silvertears
A fallen angel... enshrined in moonlit seas

Leaving vitality
so serene breeds my darkness
Entreating winterwinds
though I leave... I embrace thee

Winternight
conceal thy precious angellore
I secrete my soul
under thy wings of sorrow
Dark I embrace thy eyes
wander lost on life's narrow path
I reveal my heart
to this beauty dressed in dark Grieving raveneyes
falls asleep with the sunrise
Delightful midsummer breeze
though I leave... I await thee

Grant me thy last midsummer breeze
May thou ascend from endless sleep
... my desire
Dance me above thy moonli seas
Glance yearningly into the deep
a cold and weary night

Widwinternight
Descending me like flakes of snow
I embrace the cold
for a life that morrows
Dark I embrace thy heart
Wanderer lost beyond veils of dawn
I conceal thy loss
enthralled in life yett still I mourn
My lost Lenore


Wow! Me pregunto, ¿quien sera esa belleza vestida de negro? ¿Vibeke? Presionen Play y disfruten de este pedazo de rola. \m/

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario