viernes, abril 11, 2008

Led Zepellin - Kashmir

Whoa, let the sun beat down upon my face

And stars to fill my dream

I am a traveler of both time and space

To be where I have been

T' sit with elders of a gentle race

This world is seldom seen

Th' talk of days for which they sit and wait;

All will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace

Whose sounds caress my ear

But not a word I heard could I relate

The story was quite clear

Whoa-hoh, whoa-wa-oh

Oooh, oh baby, I been flyin'

Lord, yeah, mama, there ain't no denyin'

Oh, oooh yes, I've been flying

Mama, mama, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

Oh, all I see turns to brown

As the sun burns the ground

And my eyes fill with sand

As I scan this wasted land

Tryin' to find, tryin' to find where I belong

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace

Like thoughts inside a dream

Heed the path that led me to that place

Yellow desert scream

My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon;

I will return again

Sure as the dust that floats high in June

When movin' through Kashmir

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails

Across the sea of years

With no provision but an open face

'Long the straits of fear

Whaoh, whaoh

Whaoh-oh, oh

Ohhhh

Well, when I want, when I'm on my way, yeah

When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, yes

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down

Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Oh, oh, come on, come on

Oh, let me take you there

Let me take you there

Whoo-ooh, yeah-yeah, whoo-ooh, yeah-yeah, let me take you
--


--

--
Oh! yeah una de las mejores rolas de Led Zepellin. Enjoy

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario